We encourage children to take care in their appearance and to wear our school uniform. We believe school dress helps children develop pride in themselves and their school.
We recommend the items below. (Items marked * are available from our uniform supplier, NSC – please see note below about arrangements and advice about how and what to order, and also see the photos which you’ll find after the ‘Visits’ item on the next page.)
- Trousers grey or black
- Shorts grey
- Skirt / Pinafore dress grey
- Summer dress blue gingham
- Polo shirt white (with Clinton logo) * Please note that plain white polo shirts are also acceptable and widely available
- Sweatshirt / Cardigan royal blue (with Clinton logo)*
- Socks white or grey
- Shoes black/ brown- low heels
- Sandals (summer only) low heels – no open toes (Please note that boots are not permitted as part of indoor footwear)
- Fleece (outdoor wear only) royal blue (Clinton)* Two versions – regular fleece and reversible – but not an essential part of the uniform
- PE and Games Kit
- T shirt white (round neck – with Clinton logo)*
- Shorts royal blue*
- Tracksuit (KS2 only) plain navy/ black
- Pumps/ trainers outdoor use only – it’s normally bare feet for indoor lessons
Foundation Stage/ Key Stage 1 children will need pumps for outdoor wear, preferably with Velcro straps.
Younger children normally keep PE kit in school and bring it home only at the end of each half-term for washing. Their kit usually stays quite clean!
Please ask the school for an order form, or order online via the Alcester NSC website
Name Labels: Please consider ordering name labels through Stikins via this link to earn commission for the school – visit Stikins website and use the code 4622
Second hand uniform in very good condition, is available from the PTA shop. This is a useful link to see what the uniform looks like, too.